I am now officially on holiday for two weeks. I couldn’t be happier unless I had slain the Jabberwocky with my own vorpal sword. Actually, I am happier than that because I’m not a huge fan of physical activity or doing my own dirty work…let’s just leave it as me being chuffed.
So what are holidays like? The similarities between holidays and liquorice are astounding as they:
- linger in your memory long after you have finished chewing them
- come in a variety of flavours but the ‘do basically nothing’ is my favourite of all
- are also jolly hard to get so when you score one you really appreciate it
- can be shared with others (awww)
- can help you stay healthy if you have them on a semi-regular basis.