I started my Twitter adventure a month ago and I’ve had a few things happen that I’m genuinely curious about. Twitter is like this alien land for me which I am only just starting to get to grips with. If you are a tweeter, please help a fairly clueless soul out and give me some advice because, let’s face it, I need it. Today’s Wondering Wall is:
1. How many tweets a day or hour is appropriate? Is there a point when it moves from interesting to spam?
2. I’ve had a number of people follow me and then by the time I’ve noticed and go to check them out, they’ve un-followed me. Is this drive-by following normal?
3. What do you think of people who are following a significant number of people but only have a few people following them back? Does it make you think twice about following them back? I figure there would be some disparity as lots of bloggers follow publishing houses.
4. I’ve noticed some people tweeting the same thing over and over and over again (usually every hour). Do people really buy into this sort of thing or does it irritate you?
5. Do you just start following someone on twitter or do you build up a relationship with them first on their blog?
So there you have it folks, 5 things that have been bugging me all week. Please do take a moment to answer one or more – I can’t offer you a cookie but I can send you a virtual smile 🙂