This is another challenge from the Romance Readers Reading Challenge Group on Goodreads. I have never watched The Bachelor or The Bachelorette but cover challenges are fun. I have already finished the challenge on Goodreads as it only requires you to read the books. For the blog challenge however I am picking books I have read this year but haven’t reviewed yet from different authors. I’ll update as I work out what I want to blog about.
Level 1: Interested- 5 books to read- Locate 5 different items from the list below from 5 different book covers. One item per cover.
Level 2: Dedicated – 10 books to read – Locate 10 different items from 10 different book covers.
Level 3: Devoted – 15 books to read- Locate 15 different items from 15 different book covers.
Level 4: Obsessed – 20 books to read – Locate 20 different items from 20 different book covers. NB I want to try the bonus round for both the bachelor and the bachelorette which means an extra 10 books.
This will be a Cover Challenge! Below are 20 facts about The Bachelorette and 20 corresponding items for you to find on 20 different book covers.
- The next bachelorette is Deiree Hartsock- find a heart or sock on cover.
Tulle Death Do Us Part by Annette Blair
- Desiree is a brunette- find a brunette on cover.
Werewolf in Alaska by Vicki Lewis Thompson
- Desiree has a huge white smile- find a smile on cover.
One Good Earl Deserves a Lover by Sarah MacLean
- All of her men to choose from stay in a large mansion together- find a cover with several males on cover or with a house.
The Girl on Legare Street by Karen White
- There is always a pool at the mansion- find a body of water of any kind on cover.
Back to You by Robin Kaye
- The guys are usually half naked most of the time- find a bare chest on cover.
Never Deal with Dragons by Lorenda Christensen
- There is always a lot of drinking- find a drink on cover.
Who Do, Voodoo? by Rochelle Staab
- Desiree will be giving out roses to the guys she wants to keep- find flower(s) on cover.
The Good, the Bad and the Witchy by Heather Blake
- One guy always sings a song and plays an instrument to the bachelorette at some point- find a musical instrument or microphone on cover.
Murder for Choir by Joelle Charbonneau
- The guys arrive in a limo on the first night- find a vehicle on cover.
Serendipity by Carly Phillips
- There is always some kind of bungee/free-falling date from way up high- find clouds on cover.
In a Fix by Linda Grimes
- A carriage ride is also common- find a large animal or a couple on cover.
Sworn to Protect by Jo Davis
- Hand-holding abounds- find hands touching on cover.
Mad About the Earl by Christina Brooke
- Also tons of kissing with many men- find kissing on cover.
Home to Whiskey Creek by Brenda Novak
- Picnics are also popular for a date- find a food item or blanket on cover.
Death of a Coupon Clipper by Lee Hollis
- Most guys leave broken-hearted (in a black mood)- find a cover that is mostly black or stormy scene.
This Case is Gonna Kill Me by Philippa Bornikova
- There are overnight dates where cameras aren’t allowed- find underwear on cover 😉
White Trash Zombie Apocalypse by Diana Rowland
- The season ends with a proposal- find a piece of jewellery on cover.
Her Ladyship’s Curse by Lynn Viehl
- The final couple always embrace in the final episode after proposal- find an embrace on cover.
Surrender to Sultry by Macy Beckett
- The final couple usually have a sunset in the background of the final shot- find a sunset on cover.
The Rogue Steals a Bride by Amelia Grey
Bonus – Dress the Bachelorette or a Bachelor
Find 5 items of clothing similar to what was worn on the show from 5 different covers. For example- a bathing suit, high heels, a tank top, long dress, hat, etc. Any article of clothing works. They just need to be 5 different pieces of clothing. For example, you can’t use a pair of jeans twice.
No minimum page count
You can start on the Bonus at any time, no need to wait until you finish your levels
Dress the Bachelor
- Jeans – Along Came a Spider by Kate SeRine
- T-shirt – Perfect Fling by Carly Phillips
- Shirt – Going Cowboy Crazy by Katie Lane
- Kilt – Kilts & Kraken by Cindy Spencer Pape
- Belt – Catch Me a Cowboy by Katie Lane
Dress the Bachelorette
- Boots – Shadow Sight by E J Stevens
- Tank top – Inside by Brenda Novak
- Dress – Tarnished and Torn by Juliet Blackwell
- Skirt – Shambling Guide to New York City by Mur Lafferty
- Tights – Mind Over Monsters by Jennifer Harlow