The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Very busy week in RL. My bosses decided to bring one of my deadlines forward two weeks to Friday the 20th. Cue stress overload and running around like a headless chook. Eep! I actually burst into tears when one kind soul handed me a Kit Kat because chocolate makes everything better. I also found even more chocolate anonymously left on my desk – the only thing on the attached sticky note was a smiley face. I work with some seriously cool people.
Most of my reading this week was confined to the wee hours of the morning when insomnia kicked in and I couldn’t switch off. Cozy mysteries are perfect fodder for a distracted mind so worked well.
- A Dollhouse to Die For by Cate Price
- Air Bound by Christine Feehan
- Engaged in Murder by Nancy J. Parra
- Antique Reading Roadshow Challenge – read 19/20, reviewed 13/20
- Mid Year COYER Challenge – read 4/10, reviewed 4/10
- TBR Pile Reading Challenge – read 47/50, reviewed 26/50