The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Ever had one of those weeks where everything just seems to go right? I had one and it scared the heck out of me. I suffer from a healthy dose of paranoia and all I could think was that someone was trying to lure me into a false sense of security before striking me down.
I somehow managed to get a close car park every time, got surprised with a free hot chocolate voucher at work with promises of more, my aloof cat snuggled up every night, read some great books, an author stopped by my blog, had a really boring meeting cancelled at the last minute so I could go home early and I even scored minties because apparently I’m awesome. The list goes on and on but you get the idea. Oh, and did I mention that tomorrow is a public holiday?
- [2 Jun] Jaguar Hunt by Terry Spear ★★★
- [4 Jun] Lothaire by Kresley Cole ★★★★
- [5 Jun] The Killing Storm by Kathryn Casey ★★★
- [6 Jun] Gone With the Nerd by Vicki Lewis Thompson ★★
- [7 Jun] How to School Your Scoundrel by Juliana Gray ★★★
- [8 Jun] Sparrow Hill Road by Seanan McGuire ★★★
- Ghouls Rush In by H.P. Mallory
- Grim Shadows by Jenn Bennett
- Guidebook to Murder by Lynn Cahoon
- How to School Your Scoundrel by Juliana Gray
- It Happened One Wedding by Julie James
- Antique Reading Roadshow Challenge – read 19/20, reviewed 13/20
- COYER Mid Year Challenge – read 3/10, reviewed 3/10
- TBR Pile Reading Challenge – read 47/50, reviewed 26/50