The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Something intelligent really ought to go here but at the moment I’ve got nothing, zip, nada. I went to work, slept, ate, played with the cats and did a little reading.
Kinked by Thea Harrison was a surprising disappointment and didn’t work for me as I don’t like BDSM. The blurb didn’t really hint at it, the cover models were wearing regular clothing and I thought the title referred to how Aryal was wound up like a spring or was just plain twisted. I was left feeling rather irked and pretty stupid. Ah well, lesson learned. Lord’s Fall on the other hand saw the return of Pia and Dragos. I liked the pair much better this time as they seem to have got most of the kinks (see what I did there?) out of their relationship.
- [30 May] Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison ★★★
- [30 May] Don't Blackmail the Vampire by Tiffany Allee ★★★
- [1 Jun] Kinked by Thea Harrison ★
- Deep Kiss of Winter by Kresley Cole
- Don’t Blackmail the Vampire by Tiffany Allee
- Kinked by Thea Harrison
- Lord’s Fall by Thea Harrison
- Single Wolf Female by Jessica Sims
- Vampire Games by Tiffany Allee
- Antique Reading Roadshow Challenge – read 19/20, reviewed 12/20
- COYER Mid Year Challenge – read 0/10, reviewed 0/10
- TBR Pile Reading Challenge – read 46/50, reviewed 25/50