The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
You might have noticed that my output this month is fairly high. I am only six books shy of my personal challenge of 30 books in 30 days which isn’t that bad. It’ll be a mad scramble (as usual) but barring any major emergencies, I’ll probably make it.
One thing I have noticed though in going through my index of reviews is that I seem to have an aversion to the number 3. I have unconsciously neglected or overlooked the majority of the series’ third books. It is a little unsettling to think I am guilty of such number bias as by my reckoning, I’ve skipped nineteen books!! Maybe I’m threatened by the number 3’s prime position or the fact that Pythagoras considered it one of the most noble of all figures. I could just be…lazy. Naa, not possible.
I did a massive site update over the weekend and overhauled the colour scheme, banner and so on. I think things are looking pretty slick and schmick but our host’s new design is literally drool-worthy. It has such a warm vibe to it so my hat is off to her and Ashley from Creative Whim.
- [21 Apr] Always a Temptress by Eileen Dreyer ★★
- [25 Apr] Ghost Seer by Robin D. Owens ★★★★
- [26 Apr] Alpha Instinct by Katie Reus ★★
- [27 Apr] Come Home to Me by Brenda Novak ★★
- Alpha Instinct by Katie Reus
- Avenger’s Heat by Katie Reus
- Golem in My Glovebox by R. L. Naquin
- Mating Instinct by Katie Reus
- Primal Posession by Katie Reus
- Antique Reading Roadshow Challenge – read 11/20, reviewed 11/20
- TBR Pile Reading Challenge – read 28/40, reviewed 18/40