The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
I would like to dedicate this edition of the Sunday Post to…the Superbowl. I’m not interested in the game itself (shock, horror, gasp) because as far as I can see it is just a bunch of guys grunting and running around after a ball. Meh! The ads on the other hand are usually spectacular and well worth checking out. A few have leaked on YouTube and I’m liking what I’m seeing. The Dorito’s Office Thief one is funny, the Clydsdale horse & the dog is just plain cute and the Jaguar one has the best tagline – “it’s good to be bad”. Arnold Schwarzenegger looks pretty creepy dressed up as Bjorn Borg. It reminded me of Conan the Barbarian and not in a good way.
Do you have any favourites? Or are you actually interested in the game?
- [27 Jan] Bitter Spirits by Jenn Bennett ★★★★
- [27 Jan] Negotiating Point by Adrienne Giordano ★★★
- [28 Jan] White Hot by Nina Bruhns ★★
- [2 Feb] Blame it on Texas by Christie Craig ★★★
Nil! Zip! Nada!
- Antique Reading Roadshow Challenge – read 3/20, reviewed 2/20
- TBR Pile Reading Challenge – read 12/40, reviewed 6/40