The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. I’ve decided to turn my Weekly Wrap-up into a Sunday Post just cause…
I’m ashamed to admit that I have exhausted my stash of reviews as I am trying to stretch what I have done over the first week of my holidays. Only 5 more days to go! I have been scrambling to write more but with so many shiny books to read, I got sidetracked. I’ve read over 200 books this year now which is pretty cool but I’m aiming for 250.
I have been slowly scaling back my reviewing commitments. When I first started the blog I was reviewing 10 books a week just to get some content on the site. I pulled that down to 7 and then down to 5. I would rather underestimate what I can do than over estimate. 4-5 a week is feasible given my work and study commitments.
- [10 Sep] Delia's Shadow by Jaime Lee Moyer ★★★★★
- [12 Sep] The Seduction of Lady Phoebe by Ella Quinn ★★★
- [14 Sep] Just in Time by Addison Fox ★★★
- [15 Sep] Vampires Need Not...Apply? by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff ★★★
- [10 Sep] Top Ten Tuesday: Books I would love to see as a TV show/movie
- [13 Sep] Feature & Follow: #166 Kickstarter Campaign
- In Uniform Challenge – read 13/46, reviewed 10/46
It sounds really naughty but I want to nail a nun for the challenge…I just want to see her all dolled up. Oh dear, that sounds even worse. I reckon I can read a few romantic suspense novels to knock of the military ones and probably some cowboy romances to get the rodeo clown and rider. The nun however presents a little more of a challenge.